My sweet friend, Michelle, has a new glowing look. She recently became a District Manager for Arbonne and is a walking testimonial for the products. I’m excited that Michelle has agreed to share her top 3 must-haves for beauty from the Arbonne lineup.
Now, here’s Michelle to share beauty picks with us:
Arbonne beauty products have botanically based formulas and are vegan. Proudly proclaiming to be pure, safe and beneficial, Arbonne products are paraben free with no petrolatum. They are gluten free, which is great news for those friends with gluten sensitivities! I’m happy to share with you my favorites for skin care and makeup, but I must admit that it is extremely hard to choose. Here are my top 3 “must-haves”:
- Arbonne Intelligence Genius Nightly Resurfacing Pads: Looking for a product to minimize fine lines, reduce the appearance of dark spots or skin discoloration, make your skin more luminous and encourage new cell growth? Me, too! I found it with these amazing pads. These are the only plant-based retinol resurfacing pads on the market. These deliver dermatologist results without the common irritation caused by chemical peels. The resurfacing of your skin with the Genius Pads improves your skin’s ability to absorb and maximizes the benefits of the other products in your nightly regimen. It leaves your skin feeling refreshed and soft. Thanks to these babies I am sometimes mistaken for my daughter’s sister instead of mother!
- Arbonne Makeup Primer: Another fabulous favorite is the Arbonne Makeup Primer. I must confess. I put on beautiful makeup in the morning and usually have a smudge from resting my hand on my cheek or rubbing my eye before I even get in the car to officially start my day. It is a must have if you, too, have trouble keeping your makeup in place all day. Just put this on after your moisturizer and before your foundation (or go without foundation because this stuff is THAT good). It smoothes over your skin like silk. The light covering helps the foundation float right over fine lines holding the rest of your makeup in place. Green tea leaf extract and grape seed extract help condition the skin so it isn’t just for beauty it also benefits your skin!
- It’s A Long Story Mascara: It’s A Long Story Mascara is a story you will want to repeat again and again. This mascara goes on smooth and never clumps. It never flakes and it is water-resistant. Removing this mascara is no problem with a nice cleanser or Arbonne Eye Makeup Remover so you don’t have to worry causing wrinkles trying to get rid of the “raccoon eye”. I have a history of tragic eyelashes and sensitive eyes. I am not able to wear most types of mascara more than once a week, but I have been using this daily since I got myself a tube for Christmas. I swear my lashes have actually grown! I don’t have breaks or lashes falling out like I have in the past. It has strengthening polypeptides, and pea and bamboo conditioning extracts to make lashes soft and luxurious.
I hope you enjoy these products as much as I do. Contact me at mtbteacher[at]gmail[dot]com if you have questions. If you would like to make an order, simply visit the website http://michellebenigno.arbonne.com/
- Vanity Fair Feature of It’s a Long Story Mascara
- Arbonne opportunity video
“Hey, friends! I’m Michelle Benigno and I am a mom, a science educator and an Independent Consultant, District Manager for Arbonne. I am based in the Asheville, NC area. I love science, cows, musicals, hiking and my lovely hammock. I love teaching and Arbonne has given me a new opportunity to teach and share.”